All victim registrations with the Office of Victim Advocate (OVA) are voluntary and confidential.
Who is eligible?
• Adult victims (18 years of age or older)
• Parents/legal guardians of minor victims (until the minor reaches 18 years of age)
• Parents/legal guardians with power of attorney for incapacitated adult victims
• Family members of homicide victims
How can victims register?
• Call 1.800.563.6399 during regular business hours: Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm
• Register thru the online form on OVA’s website at www.ova.pa.gov and mail in the form or email to